Thursday, November 5, 2009

what a beautiful feeling...

only just a moment on my tag..
I can't describe how I feel right now. But it's an amazing
feeling. I don't feel insecure, lonely, sad, or upset with
anyone. I wish I could feel like this all the time. It truly
is an amazing feeling. I feel happy and it makes me cry. I
feel like I'm crying out all of the negative in me. I really
can't explain it, but I wish I could capture this feeling and
be able to feel like this forever. I feel like I can do
something amazing with this. Maybe this is a dangerous
feeling, but oh does it feel wonderful...huhu..

p/s: Dear God...let me have this feeling forever...or...what does this feeling mean ha?????? i'm crazy??? kekekekekeh...nauzubillah...:) take care everyone! i love u!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails